Dental services are now available but we are having to prioritise people with the most urgent need. If you have a dental concern, here’s what to do:
• Contact the practice by phone or email.
• You’ll be given advice or offered an appointment if appropriate.
• For urgent dental care you can also use the NHS 111 online service, or call 111 if you can’t get online.
Please DON’T come to the practice unless you’ve been advised to. This will ensure the practice can continue to provide essential care safely
Changes have been made at Leighton house dental practice to ensure we can continue to provide essential care safely for you and our dental team:
• We’re having to prioritise patients with the most urgent needs.
• New social distancing and hygiene rules are in place.
• Staff may be wearing additional protective equipment.
• The range of treatments available may differ to what was offered previously.
• Unfortunately we are unable to offer toilet facilities.
If you have any questions about any changes, please speak to the dental team.